Admission to Class 1st Year for 2021
The point of entry in this College is Class 8/O-Level only, however, a few vacancies occur in the Class XI. These vacancies are filled on the basis of the result of written examination, interview and medical test.
LAST DATE TO APPLY 12-MARCH-2021
ENTRANCE TEST: 21-MARCH-2021
Choice of Course in First Year:
- Applications for admission to Class XI (Direct Entry) against limited available seats at Cadet College Hasan Abdal are invited from 1st January to 12th March through advertisement in National Dailies. Only those candidates who secure 80% marks or above in Matric/9th Board Examinations are eligible to sit for the Entrance Test for admission to Class XI (Direct Entry). In view of the fact that Board results are mostly delayed, candidates are allowed to sit for the Entry Test. They are, however supposed to submit their results within 5 days after the declaration of their results.
- Candidates are examined in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Maths. After qualifying the written Entrance Test on the basis of merit, the candidates are called for Interview and Medical Examination at Cadet College, Hasan Abdal. The interview may also include an assessment of Spoken English, IQ & General Knowledge and IT awareness etc.
- The ﬁnal selection for admission to Class XI(Direct Entry) is made mainly on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the Interview (subject to medical ﬁtness). Whereas the marks of the Matric Board Examination and performance in written Entrance Test will serve as additional decision making factors towards acceptance.
- The decision of the Principal regarding the selection of a candidate for admission to Class XI (Direct Entry) is ﬁnal and cannot be challenged.
- Admissions are done on open merit system and no quota is allocated to any region at all.
Admission Forms: Available Online at www.ccha.edu.pk
For further information, please contact:
Admission Office: 0343-1-224-224