RULES ARE THERE TO BE FOLLOWED. WITHOUT RULES NOTHING GETS DONE. Discipline is a code of conduct that makes our life smooth, pleasant and worth-living. Man is a social animal. Discipline is a must for the smooth development of our personalities and hence for the nation. For enjoying our freedom, we must allow others also to enjoy their liberty. This demands a lot of self-discipline and control.
Discipline is of fundamental importance for a student as the student life is the beginning of a career. If a student is not disciplined, his whole life would be ruined. He will not get success in his examinations. He will not achieve anything in life. Discipline is the fundamental base of good manners. Discipline is a real ornament of a gentleman.
A disciplined student is he who is regular in his work and good habits. He is punctual in going to school and obeys his teachers and elders. He is never impolite and rude. The future of our students and the country depends on the quality of discipline they have.
A student of today is a parent and citizen of tomorrow. He helps in maintaining peace in the society. He has to show a good standard of discipline. He follows the rules of the road and leads a fruitful, but disciplined life. A school is a place where all the virtues of a good citizen can be developed in a student. It is the discipline of its citizens which makes a country really great.
- Transistor, Video Games, Laptop, Wireless Set/Radio Set/Walkman set etc
- Mobile telephone, Musical Instruments, etc
- Unauthorized medicines / drugs
- Weapons of any kind
- Cigarettes, narcotics in any form
- Explosive / Combustible material etc
- Undesirable printed material
- Cheating, lying, stealing, gambling or immoral conduct
- Willfully and deliberately damaging the school property
- Keeping fire-arms
- Breaking the school Bounds
- Rudeness to the staff or the seniors
- Rude behaviour of the students’ parents towards the staff
- Absenting from the class or any other school activities
- Being habitually un-punctual, untidy or slovenly
- Smoking, use of narcotics in any form
- Consistently giving poor performance in academics
- Use of unfair means in test/examinations, even assisting others in it
- Guilty of any act of indiscipline / misconduct