Admission Process – XI Lateral Entry
To fill regular vacancies vacated by last 10th class, candidates are invited for admission in Military College Jhelum as Lateral entry on Open Merit. All citizens of Pakistan can apply. There is no quota for any category in XI (Lateral Entry). College is affiliated with the Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad.
- The candidate must have passed Class X at the time of admission or appearing for Annual Board Exam for Class X.
- Should be b/w 15 and 17 yrs of age on 1st Jul of the year of admission. Waiver up to 90 days is admissible.
- The candidate must be medically fit.
- Only male can apply.
- Withdrawn from any Armed Forces/ Provincial Govts’ cadet colleges on discp/ char.
- Overage/ Underage.
- Declared Med unfit by Med Bd.
- Submitting Tampered Certs/ Documents
- Concealment of Info in Application Form
- FEMALE candidates can not apply.
Online Submission Of Applications
The College has launched “Online Submission of Applications” system from August 2016 to facilitate the desirous applicants. By using the system, applicants have to fill the application form online. Following procedure is adopted for submission of online applications:-
- First of all, create an account at our website. Upon successful creation of the account, you will receive a username and password in your personal email immediately. (Try to use only Gmail as POP3 emails are returned back.)
- Login at our website with the username and password you received.
- Fill the online form and submit it, after verifying your information.
- After the submission of your form, you will see a “Fee Challan Form“. Download and print the challan form to pay your fee in any HBL branch in Pakistan.
- After the payment of fee, your fee will be verified by the College and the roll no slip will be enabled in your online account at our website. You have to download it and take print. You have to bring the same at your exam center. (Note that the College will not post roll no slip to any candidate).
- Entries in the Online Application Form must be based on correct information. All entries will be subject to scrutiny and verification. False information by a candidate noticed at any stage of his stay at the college, will render him liable to disciplinary action / withdrawal with payment of training charges.
- The last date for submission of online application form is advertised through the press and website in February/March (1st Year Class) each year.
Subjects & Centers for Written, Intelligence Test / Interview
- Subjects for Written Test (MCQs Only)
- English 50 Marks
- Math 50 Marks
- Physics 50 Marks
- Chemistry 50 Marks
- Exam Centers for Written Test
- MCJ, Sarai Alamgir
- Centers for Intelligence and Psy Test/Interviews
- MCJ, Sarai Alamgir
Candidates qualifying interviews, are issued letter for medical examination from CMH concerned.
- The Final Selection is made on the overall merit achieved by the candidate in the written test, interview, intelligence test and medical fitness. Mere passing the test does not entitle a candidate to admission.
- Results are confidential. Answer scripts, marks obtained, merit or position obtained will not be shown to parents / guardians. Any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
Candidates have to deposit following attested copies of documents at the time of interview:-
- Equivalence certificate from IBCC, in case of ‘O’ Level student.
- Matric Result Card.
- CORO, Unit Part II Order (for Army Officers, JCOs/NCOs/Sldrs).
- Form B.