The sample papers have been taken from the previous years question papers with an aim to give the candidates an idea of what to expect in the entry test. Hopefully, the sample question papers will reduce the unnecessary apprehension on the part of the candidates and enable them to perform well in the entry test. Because there are Three (3) Military, Two (2) PAF and many cadet colleges in Pakistan and they are working very good and strives to become standards of excellence for Residential Cadet Colleges to train raw minds, fostering intellect, spiritual and character in an active, student-centered learning community based on scientific methodology and deeply rooted in Islamic principles to become successful leaders as officers in Pakistan Armed forces and other national or international organizations through quality education.
But to get the admission in the Military, PAF or cadet colleges you must be Eligible for the Admission in the Eligibility criteria 1st condition is Entry test if you will clear the Entry test then you will be able to continue future procedure.
SYLLABI FOR THE ADMISSION TEST
- Operations and Direct Numbers
- Rational Numbers
- Square Root
- Ratio and Proportion
- Information Handling
- Working of a Plant
- Working of Human Body
- Continuity of Life
- Atom and its Structure
- Some Common Gases
- Water – A Common Compound.
- Pressure and Simple Machines
- Magnetic Field
- Ocean System
- Solar System
- Composition : Paragraph / Letter / Story writing, etc.
- Comprehension : Questions based on a given passage or passages.
- Translation : From Urdu to English and From English to Urdu.
- Applied Grammar : Questions covering different aspects of Grammar, for example :
- Singular and Plural
- Masculine and Feminine
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Correction of spelling
- Tenses, the use of tenses and their sequence
- Filling in the blanks with articles
- prepositions, adjectives, adverbs, parts of speech
- Simple punctuation, direct & indirect narration.