cadet college Hassan Abdal
All posts tagged cadet college Hassan Abdal
Cadet College Hassan Abdal 8/O-Level 2022by Pasban on May 7, 2021 No comments
Cadet College Hassan Abdal
Admission in Class 8/O-Level Session 2022
Admission to this College is done only once in a year in Class 8/O-Level and a very few in Class 11/A-Level.
ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR SESSION 2022
LAST DATE TO APPLY OCT 08, 2021
DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM OCT 24, 2021
Click on Image below to Watch Video
- Matriculation : Science Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Urdu, English, Islamiat and Pak-Studies, affiliated with Rawalpindi Board)
- GCE ‘O’ Level : Science Group (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Urdu, English, Islamiat, and Pak-Studies, affiliated with Cambridge University)
- For regular admission to Class VIII and GCE ‘O’ Level, the candidate must not be under 12 years and over 14 years of age on 1st April of the year of entry. No relaxation of age limit whatsoever is permitted. Attested copy of Form “B” (NADRA) must be attached with Application Form and the candidates are required to have passed Class VII by March of the year of Entry.
- After online submission of Admission Form, the candidates fulﬁlling all the requirements shall be intimated about the approval of the application through email. After the approval, admission office will generate the roll no slip & intimate the candidate through email to print roll no slip from the online admission portal using his credentials.
- The entry test are normally held in Oct/Nov every year. The date of the test is advertised through national newspapers and college website.
- Candidates are given a written tests of 3 hours’ duration in the subjects of Mathematics, Intelligence, English, General Awareness Urdu and Islamiat. This paper is a booklet containing questions of all the said components provided with the space for every question to answer. No additional answer sheet is provided; the candidates have to utilize the given space carefully. The syllabi for the Admission Test are also available on our website. The syllabi given in the Prospectus are meant for general guidance of the candidates and any question considered suitable can be set in any paper in any form. Urdu-Islamiat Paper is compulsory, and alternative subjects are not allowed. However, the Non-Muslim candidates may leave out the Islamiat part of the paper writing “NON MUSLIM” on the answer sheet. The Islamiat Portion may be attempted in English as well.
- The Written Test is held at the following Centers:
(i)Saudi Arabia (Online) (ii)UAE (Online) (iii)Islamabad (iv)Rawalpindi (v)Peshawar (vi)Lahore (vii)Faisalabad (viii)Multan (ix)Karachi (x)Quetta (xi) Abbottabad
Note: In case it is not feasible to hold the Entrance Test at any one of the Centers mentioned above, the candidates of that center shall be asked to appear at another center.
- Only online applications are accepted. Manual application forms are neither available nor entertained. The Online Application Form for admission is available at Online Admission portal www.ccha.edu.pk .
- The details regarding the submission of Application Forms are advertised between May and September every year in some leading English and Urdu daily newspapers. Last Date of submission of forms is 15 days prior to the Date of Entry Test and is advertised on the College Website, Online Admission Forms and Ads.
- Roll Number Slips are sent to the eligible candidates only through online Admission Portal.
- Every candidate is required to remit a Registration Fee of Rs. 3500/- + Rs. 58/- (Bank Charges) with the Application Form (Non-Refundable).
- Entrance Exam Fee for overseas candidates is charged as follows:
(i) Saudi Arabia Rs.30,000/- (ii) UAE Rs.30,000/-
Besides this, the overseas candidates will have to submit 100 to 150 SR/DH as the center charges to the school where entrance exam is being conducted.
- After qualifying the written Entrance Test on the basis of merit, the candidates are called for Interviews and Medical Examination at the College. The interview may also include an assessment of Spoken English, IQ & General Knowledge and IT awareness, etc.
- The ﬁnal selection is made on the overall merit of performance in the entry test, interview and medical examination.
- The decision of the Principal regarding the selection of a candidate for admission to Class VIII and GCE ‘O’ Level is ﬁnal and cannot be challenged.
- Admissions are done on open merit system and no quota is allocated for any region at all.
Online Education in Pakistanby Pasban on November 2, 2020 No comments
Online Education in Pakistan
E-Learning, or educational technology, in Pakistan (with its ICT Infrastructure) has developed mostly in the 21st century. Online universities and e-learning platforms in the country have also opened in recent years. The introduction of 3G/4G technology has contributed to the growth in m-learning (mobile learning), allowing the incorporation of e-learning in classrooms as well as in informal education. Education in Pakistan is under the administration of Federal and provincial governments, allowing multiple e-learning opportunities for individuals in Pakistan.
E-learning in Pakistan has become more popularized in 2020, due to the onset of the covid-19 pandemic, which resulted in the closure of public and private educational institutes and the transition to online modes of learning. Efforts are being taken to train faculty members to improve the quality of their lectures and methods of virtual teaching. At the same time, the HEC is in contact with telecommunication companies to ensure internet connectivity through subsidized internet packages for students.
Universities offering online education in Pakistan
Several universities are currently offering online education in Pakistan.
Allama Iqbal Open University
Established in 1974, the Allama Iqbal Open University has 44 regional campuses and centers across Pakistan. AIOU is one of the world’s largest institutes for distance learning, and the largest distance learning institute in Pakistan. It offers SSC (secondary schooling) to Ph.D. level education to students in Pakistan. AIOU provides e-learning facilities through virtual classrooms as well as providing interactive online study material. Moreover, it provides web-based assignment submission and assessment.
Virtual University of Pakistan
Virtual University of Pakistan (VUP) is a public university based in Lahore. It was established in 2002. The university delivers virtual lectures through its cable channels on video-viewing platforms like YouTube and Daily Motion. Virtual University also offers a free online portal for digital skills training programs across the country, known as DigiSkills.
Preston University is a private university based in major Pakistani cities such as Karachi, Islamabad and Lahore. It was established in 1984 and has been offering online programs to students all over the country. Preston University was primarily established as the School of Business and Commerce and was recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
Located in Islamabad, the capital of Pakistan, COMSATS university Islamabad has a virtual campus. This campus is called CUI VC and it offers students online courses through asynchronous learning sessions.
Virtual lectures to students in rural Multan
COMSATS University began offering online lectures through COMSATS Internet. Students in Chak 5 Multan were able to receive lectures through this service from teachers in the capital city, Islamabad, campus. The university began focusing on higher education opportunities in other rural areas as well.
University of Peshawar
The University of Peshawar offers students distance learning opportunities. It provides resources like e-libraries, audio/video lectures, computer mediated instructions, and other web-enabled materials.
Learn Smart Pakistan
The Knowledge Platform’s Learn smart Pakistan offers course content from grade 1 until 12. Based in Islamabad, the company offers both offline and online solutions for Smart learning.
147 PMA LONG COURSEby Pasban on October 30, 2020 No comments
Join Pakistan Army as Regular Commission in PMA 147 Long Course
Join Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer
Through 147 PMA Long Course (Training Duration 2 Years)
Registration: 05 October – 06 November, 2020
Online Registration: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
1- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- Age (As on 1st May, 2021):
Education Age Age Relaxation Intermediate or Equivalent 17-22 Years Relaxable for three months both in upper and lower age limits Graduates (2 years graduation) and Serving PN / PAF Personnel 17-23 Years Graduates with 4 years graduation programme (BS / BA (Hon) / BBA /BPA) 17-24 Years – Serving Army Soldiers 17-25 Years –
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Unmarried (Married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistan.
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height – 5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index
(a) Marks – FA / F.Sc / Equivalent
– Minimum 60 % marks in FA/F.Sc and equivalent.
– Candidates who secure 60% marks or above in BA / BSc, BA / BSc (Hons) and BBA / BPA, with 50% marks in FA / FSc are eligible for PMA Long Course.
(b) Relaxation of Marks – FA / F.Sc: 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas incl Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Besides being a domicile holder, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas.
(c) Serving Army Soldiers: 50% marks in FA/F.Sc and equivalent.
(d) Verification of Marks Sheet / Certificate: Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric / Intermediate / BA / BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/ Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
(e) ‘A’ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all the candidates who have passed ‘A’ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
2- INELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
- A candidate is ineligible if he is twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (cannot request for Appeal Medical Board).
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
3- REGISTRATION & PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE
Candidates can either register through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:
a. Registration Through Internet
A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on the internet for which an individual should have an e-mail account. The candidate will report on the exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll no slip. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along all documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test. Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computers as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
b. Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs)
The candidates may report at the nearest AS&RCs for registration/allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of the test as well.
c. Schedule of Registration/Preliminary Tests
Registration: 05 October, 2019 – 06 November, 2020 (Including Saturday and Sunday)
1. The TCC candidates who apply for PMA L/C will also be considered as Repeater Candidates.
2. Repeater candidates must report at concerned AS&RCs for preliminary tests.
d. Preliminary Selection:
(i) Written/ Intelligence Tests
Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple-choice questions from English, Maths, Pakistan Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical/medical tests and interviews at AS&RCs.
(ii) Physical Tests
The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
- 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
- Push-Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep.
Successful candidates will be interviewed at AS&RC and shortlisted for the ISSB test.
(iv) ISSB Tests
Successful candidates will receive notice for ISSB tests through the website as well as call up letter.
4- FURTHER SELECTION
Candidates who are selected by AS&RCs will be called for ISSB Test. Medical examination of ISSB recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. The final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of the candidate’s performance.
5- TRAINING PERIOD AT PAKISTAN MILITARY ACADEMY (PMA): 2 Years
6- DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
- Original certificate / detailed Marks Sheet of Matric/FA/FSc/ Equivalent.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above or Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s Computerized National Identity Card (Father or Mother) for less than 18 years of age.
- One set of attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents.
- 3 x Passport size colored photos duly attested (front and back) by Principal/Class-1 Gazetted Officer.
- Original as well as one photocopy of “NOT RECOMMENDED” letter by ISSB are also required for “Repeater Candidates”.
Note: Old National Identity Card and Form “B” will not be accepted.
7- PAKISTAN NATIONALS RESIDING ABROAD
Eligible candidates residing abroad are exempted from Preliminary Selection. However, Defence Attaches will ascertain their overall suitability, physical deformity, and stammering aspects. The candidates are advised to approach Pakistani Embassies (Military/Defence Attaches) in the country where residing for issuance of Application Forms. They will submit their Application Forms along with connected documents through Pakistani Embassies by 16 Jul 2018. A postal order of Rs. 100/- and a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in the name of Director General Personnel Administration, Personnel Administration Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi will be attached with the Application Form. Postal address in Pakistan should also be indicated in the Application Forms so that call up notice for ISSB Tests/ Interviews and further correspondence to eligible candidates can be made on the given Pakistani address. No traveling allowance will be admissible for traveling to and from Pakistan.
Note: If selected candidates for current entry are more than the required induction, the leftover candidates would be considered for the next PMA Long Course entry subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions/merit.
For ISSB call up notices visit www.issb.com.pk
Army Selection & Recruitment Centers:
Tel: 051-9271393 / 051-5125026
Address: Roomi Road Saddar, Rawalpindi
Address: Sahibzada Gul Road Opposite PAF Cinema, Peshawar Cantonment
Address: Serena Road Jutial, Gilgit
Address: Mohri Gojra, Abbottabad Road, Muzaffarabad
Address: 317-A Walton Road, Lahore
Address: Near District Headquarter Hospital, Faisalabad
D. I. Khan
Address: Near Abdul Rehman Surgical Hospital Shah Alam Abad Chowk, Dera Ismail Khan
Address: Near NBP Cantonment Branch Qasim Road, Multan
Address: Near Gul Centre Opposite Magasi House, Hyderabad
Address: Near Sanghi Military Police Check Post Pannu Aqil Cantonment
Address: Opposite Regent Plaza Shahra-e-Faisal Karachi No-4
Address: Zarghoon Road Quetta Cantonment
Address: Khuzdar Cantonment
FBISE Board SSC Part II / Matric Result 2018by Pasban on June 21, 2018 No comments
FBISE Board SSC Part II / Matric Result 2018
Federal board of intermediate and secondary education (FBISE) Islamabad has announced the Annual Result date for Matric/SSC part-2 2018. You can check all toppers list online free from here and easily download your result card from this page. The said BISE board will declared the results on Friday, July 6th, 2018. Federal Boars Islamabad conducts examination of secondary school certificate (SSC) and higher secondary school certificate (HSSC). You can also check FBISE Inter result online free from this page. In the current month result of 10th class is being announced.
FBISE Board SSC Part II result 2018 announced today and all students can check complete result online free from this page. You can check your result by name and by roll number online free from this page. Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education FBISE Islamabad Board was came into being in 1975. This board is known in top boards of Pakistan and you get all latest updates about this board online free from this page. From all the other boards of Pakistan it is working independently. Ministry of Education set polices and rules for the candidates appeared in the final exams.
Federal board is an oldest board of Punjab. At this time FBISE Board Matric Result 2018 is being prepared and finalized. Islamabad board will declare the result for all the students of affiliated regions and schools and colleges of cantonments and garrisons, Islamabad Capital Territory, Federally Administered Northern Areas (FANA) and overseas exams and these exams are organized in an unbiased way. All the hopefuls could download the result at the biggest educational website of Pakistan.
FBISE is only board in Pakistan who announced result first and this board have high importance then all other boards of Pakistan. Every year thousand of students appear in annual examination under this board. You can also check all previous years results of FBISE Online free from here. The online result of matric part 1 and part 2 will be uploaded right at this page. If you are a students of FBISE then you should visit this page regularly. Generally board declares the result on separate dates and for the session 2018 Matric part 1 and part 2 results 2018 of Islamabad board will also be published on different time schedules.
Cadet College Hassan Abdal Admission 1st Year for 2018by Pasban on June 11, 2018 No comments
Cadet College Hassan Abdal Admission 1st Year for 2018
Admission to Class 1st Year for 2018
Cadet College Hassan Abdal Admission 1st Year for 2018, The point of entry in this College is Class VIII only, however, a few vacancies (almost 20-30) occur in the Class XI. These vacancies are filled on the basis of the result of written examination, interview and medical test.
LAST DATE TO APPLY 29 JUNE, 2018
DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM RESCHEDULED TO
21 JULY, 2018 DUE TO ELECTIONS ON 25 JULY
CHOICE OF COURSE IN FIRST YEAR:
Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical
Only those candidates who obtain 80% marks (Grade A-I) or more in the Board Matriculation Examination (or equivalent) are eligible to appear in the written examination. If Board Results are not declared by that time then Result Card of Class 9 and a Hope Certificate (original) from the Head of Institution last attended, for obtaining more than 80% marks in Matriculation final, may be attached.
The Written Examination is held at Cadet College, Hasan Abdal. There is no other exam centre in any city for this entrance exam. It comprises following three papers (four subjects) based on Matriculation syllabus:
- Mathematics or Biology
- Chemistry & Physics (combined paper)
Interview & Medical Examination:
Those who qualify the Written Examination are interviewed after the announcement of results. Medical Examination is also conducted on the same day of interview.
College Prospectus contains the Application Forms and detailed information about this institution. It can be obtained from the College Admission Office by hand on cash payment of Rs.800/- or by post within the country for Rs.1058/- through Habib Bank Limited.
It can be obtained by post outside the country for Rs.1500/- through a bank draft drawn on Habib Bank Hasan Abdal, in favour of Principal, Cadet College, Hasan Abdal. Cheques will not be acceptable. For prospectus by post, the candidate must send his Name, Father Name, Telephone/Mobile Number, Postal Address and Class for which Admission is sought, with the Copy of Challan Form deposited in Habib Bank Limited.
To save the time, the easiest way to complete the process of submission of forms and getting prospectus is to download the Admission Form (including Address Slips and Challan Form) from the College website during given dates.
The downloaded form will have to be submitted along with a fee of Rs. 2558/-(includes registration fee and cost of prospectus) through Habib Bank Challan form (available along with the downloaded Admission Form) and deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited. (Pak Rs. 3000/- for those living abroad in form of bank draft in favour of Principal, Cadet College Hasan Abdal). Application form Complete in all respect and copy of challan form (deposited) is to be sent to the address: Principal Cadet College Hasan Abdal. Prospectus will be sent on the postal address given in the form.
No quota allocation earmarked. Selection nation-wide on merit only. For further information, please Contact Us: