1. Eligibility Criteria
a. Academics. 9
th / 10th passed on 1st July 2021.
b. Age Limit. Between 15 to 17 years on 1st July 2021 (waiver of 90 days can be granted on upper
and lower age limits).
2. Last date of Application – 15 May 2021
3. Mailing Address – Admission Branch, Military College Murree, Upper Topa, Murree
4. Check List
a. 5 x Photographs duly attested from front side by the Principal / Headmaster of school. One photograph be
pasted in specified space on the front page of admission form and four photographs be pasted on written
test, identification, Intelligence test / interview and medical examination slips.
b. Bank draft in favour of Commandant Military College Murree or online admission test fee deposit slip be
attached with application form. Detail of fee is as under:-
(1) Wards of Army Officers (Serving / Retired) – Rs. 2500/-
(2) Wards of Army JCOs / Sldrs (Serving / Retired) – Rs. 2000/-
(3) Wards of Punjab Ranger & FC KPK (Serving only) – Rs. 2000/-
(4) Wards of Navy / Air Force Personnel – Rs. 3000/-
(5) Wards of Civilians paid out of defense estimate – Rs. 3000/-
(6) Wards of Civilians – Rs. 3000/-
c. 4 x self address envelopes, without postal ticket. Please write Name, Father Name, Mobile no & complete
address on envelopes. (In case of incomplete / wrong address College will be not responsible for
loss of mail).
d. Photocopy of CNIC of Candidate’s Father.
e. Documents for confirmation candidate’s date of birth:-
(1) For Serving / Retired Officers (a) Photocopy of CORO Part-II Order
(b) Form B
(2) For Serving / Retired JCOs / Sldrs (a) Photocopy of Regt Part-II Order
(b) Form B
(3) For Civil Armed Forces (Serving only) (a) Birth certificate duly signed by CO / OC
(b) Form B
(4) Civilians Attested copy of Form B
f. Photo copy of domicile of candidate’s father (only applicants for Balochistan (Civilian), AJK (Civilian), Gilgit
Baltistan (Civilian) quota).
➢ Only male candidates can apply.
➢ Incomplete application form is liable to be rejected.
➢ Do not fold application form. Pack in A4 or legal size envelope then dispatch.
➢ Admission form without admission test fee deposit slip or bank draft will not be entertained.
➢ All KPK Districts bordering Afghanistan (previous FATA) candidates will forward their admission forms through HQ
11 Corps (FATA Branch) and FC KPK candidates through HQ FC, Education Branch Peshawar.
Military College Murree Admission Form 2021 Download