- Applications are invited for admission in 7th and 8th classes in Cadet College Jhelum Admissions-2024. Admission will be awarded on open merit basis.
- Selection procedure:
- 1. Selection of candidates from all provinces of Pakistan will be made on open merit basis.
- 2. Admission will be granted on the basis of intelligence test, written test, interview and medical examination.
- Application procedure:
Applications are invited for admission in classes (7th and 8th).
Send the Application Form along the following documents to the address mentioned at the end of this page.
1. Four passport size photographs of the candidate.
2. A bank draft (any bank) of Rs. 3000 in favour of Cadet College Jhelum.
3. A copy of B-Form or Birth certificate.
4. Attested Copy of 9th Class result card (only for Admission in 1st year Class)
Prospectus along with model papers and syllabus will be sent to your postal address. Written test will be held at Cadet College Jhelum.
After test and Interview, top applicants against the available seats will receive Call Letters via post.
- Subjects and Syllabus for written examination:
- Click here to download the syllabus and paper pattern for 8th class.
- Click here to download the syllabus and paper pattern for 7th class.
- College prospectus, syllabus and model papers:
- Prospectus along with application form, model papers and syllabus can be obtained by sending a bank draft (any bank) of Rs. 3000 in the name of “Cadet College Jhelum” on the address below.
- You can also download the Application Form here.
- Cadet College Jhelum, Peer Shahab, G.T Road Jhelum.
- UAN: 03-111-123-225 (CCJ)
- Admission Dept.: 0332-5822217
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Contact us